Thursday, October 1, 2009

franks story

this is franks story

hi im frank im 15 yrs old and i think its funny to know that some people look at me and get overly jealous of me.
but its good to see that there so happy when they have gotten what they desire or
what they are obessed with ,im talking about the candy kingdom that i have, god dam candy.its a constant circle for those people ,that they cant break even if they tryed. ill tell u alittle bit about my self ,im 3 feet tall and have big eyes and marking on my head.
im invisable to the normal person and only found in places that i like to hang out.i can be any color of the rainbow. i have a family that i havnt seen in 15 years.thats all i have to say about my self ...FIND ME IF YOU CAN!

i wonder what is next for franks and his wonderful adventure, but his mum cant find him?

can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment